Leeds - OTE £37,251
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and experienced Workshop Foreman or Senior Vehicle Technician who is looking to progress, to join our Preparation Centre Team.
Working in this fast-paced environment, you will be required to be flexible in your approach, work under pressure and achieve volume targets, whilst ensuring each vehicle is presented to our customers on time and to our exacting standards.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety in a workshop environment.
- Experience of managing a large team.
- Drive Technician efficiency & utilisation
- Maintain the highest quality.
- Ensure the workshop is always kept clean and tidy.
- Support the Workshop Technicians with any training issues they have and evaluate and assess with the Preparation Manager any training needs of the Technicians.
- Always promote Available Car core values to the team and lead by example.
- Support the Preparation Manager with the smooth running of the workshop and day to day operational decisions.
- Drive continuous improvement and provide our customers with the highest standards.
- CDK Drive literate
Competencies & Qualification
- Excellent communicator
- IMI Level 4 or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence.
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service and putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Always maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Iosh (preferred)
- Exceptional team player
In return we offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for career progression throughout the company, on-site parking and all employees have a share in the Available Car Ltd Year-End Profit Sharing Scheme.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.