Senior Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
Castle Donington - OTE £35,350 per annum
Are you a Senior Vehicle Diagnostic Technician looking to take the next step in your career?
Here at AvailableCar we love talent, and if you are looking to progress your career, we would love to help you.
Senior Vehicle Diagnostic Technician (Level 4) – Salary OTE £35,350
Qualified with experience and evidence of diagnostic experience or qualification, you will be required to carry out in depth diagnosis and repairs on all makes & models using our dealer level diagnostic equipment.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your current experience and qualifications, with the aim to train and develop successful candidates within our team.
- Working with Available Car specific procedure & process: You will be inspecting, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining all makes & models of vehicles (level dependent).
- Ensure top quality: Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect & repair our vehicles diligently before customer handover.
- Develop: Setting you up to succeed, with our dedicated in-house training team offering a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills.
- Make an impact: We value the expertise of our colleagues and each individual plays an integral part in the workshop and wider team. You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference.
We are a forward-thinking and rapidly growing family business, and one of the UK’s largest and most successful used car supermarkets. Established in 2002, we now have four Stores located in Castle Donington, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Cannock, and Leeds.
Our aim is to always exceed our customers’ expectations in every area of our business. The preparation of our cars is our number one priority, and our standards are very high. We pride ourselves on employing the very best people, and in return we offer a fantastic and friendly working environment in our state-of the-art workshops and preparation centres.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing, family business who offer fantastic opportunities for career progression
- The chance to work on over 30 quality brands
- A competitive salary, profit related bonus scheme and benefits package
- The opportunity to increase your earning potential measured on performance, timekeeping and attendance
- Ongoing training and support to help you grow your skills and career
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- A safe, clean and fun work environment
- Onsite parking
- Company pension
- Holiday allowance
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.