Vehicle Technician - Level 3
Sutton-in-Ashfield - Salary range £30,000 to £32,000 dependant on skill level
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join our team. With a state-of-the-art training centre, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills to help you succeed in the ever-changing automotive industry, including hybrid and EV training.
- Salary range £30,000 to £32,000 dependant on experience
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30-minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Training opportunities
- Hybrid and EV training
- Room for progression & upskilling
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Carry out routine service works and Vehicle Health Checks (VHC).
- Carry out repairs including clutch replacement and cam belt replacement.
- Proficient in the use of diagnostic equipment.
- Working on an array of makes and models including Hybrid and EV.
- Carry out vehicle maintenance and repair in a safe and efficient manner.
- Mentor apprentices and support the wider team
- Ensure top quality by fixing it right first time, we trust you to inspect & repair our vehicles diligently before customer handover.
- Contribute to efficiency – You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle
As a NVQ level 3 technician with a minimum of 2 years’ experience you will be adding your skill set to undertake a variety of tasks in our Preparation Centre. To enable you to be the very best, you will have access to the latest state of the art diagnostic equipment and facilities. Your role will include mentoring apprentices, using your depth of knowledge to help develop the next generation of technicians as well as delivering excellent workmanship in your role.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles
- NVQ level 3 technician
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: Salary range £30,000 to £32,000 dependant on experience
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.