Vehicle Quality Controller
Leeds - OTE £27,400
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Vehicle Quality Controller who can work as part of our preparation team within our state of the art preparation centre.
Working in this busy environment, you will be required to be flexible in your approach, able to work under pressure and achieve volume targets, whilst ensuring each vehicle is presented to our customers on time and to our exacting standards.
- NVQ Level 2 Service Technician or equivalent
- A sharp eye for detail
- Customer & quality focused
- Excellent communicator
- Exceptional teamwork
- A full UK driving licence
- A drive to continuously provide our customers with the highest standards
- Carry out cosmetic & mechanical quality inspections
- Document quality inspections & report findings
- Analyse data to drive solutions where required
- Daily communication with Team Members & Department Managers
- Maintain & improve quality standards
- Collaboratively working with the site team to drive quality
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, so please email your CV.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.