Vehicle Pitch Cleaner
Sutton in Ashfield - £23,551
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. We are looking for dedicated, hardworking Vehicle Pitch Cleaners to join our friendly team. This is a busy working environment; the successful candidate will need excellent organisation and communication skills and be able to work as part of a team to deliver unbeatable customer satisfaction.
- £23,551 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30-minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Washing the exterior Vehicles held on and off the pitch
- Use of Jet washers and other machinery
- Interior cleaning of vehicles including hoovering and cleaning using environmentally friendly chemicals
- Having the initiative to work alone and being comfortable as part of a team
- Maintain a high standard of work to always ensure top quality
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Quality checking and if required identifying and highlighting any vehicle faults or problems to management
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work. You will be organised and methodical in your approach and be careful and conscientious when organising, moving, and detailing vehicles on the pitch. The preparation of our cars is our number one priority, delivering an excellent experience for our customers.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £23,551 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.