Vehicle Inspector / Level 1 Yard Person
Leeds - £25,460
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. We are looking for dedicated, Level 1 Yard Person who can work as part of our Inspection team at our Leeds branch. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team with the opportunity to learn and progress.
- £25,460 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- Monday to Friday role
- Room for progression & upskilling
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Incept vehicles on to site delivered by a mixture of transport methods including vehicle transporters and trade plate drivers.
- Park cars in the correct places for the Preparation process to start correctly and run smoothly.
- Conduct a brief cosmetic inspection upon delivery.
- A full Cosmetic Vehicle Inspection may be required occasionally.
- Completing inception paperwork
- Recording any damage to vehicles in a digital format
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work. You will be organised and methodical in your approach and be careful and conscientious when organising and checking vehicles on the pitch. The preparation of our cars is our number one priority, and our standards are very high. We pride ourselves on employing the very best people. (Note – you may also know this role as yard operative, vehicle delivery, vehicle inspection)
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £25,460 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.