Vehicle Inspection Manager
Leeds - £30,459
We are looking for an experienced Inspection Manager to lead a team of Cosmetic vehicle inspectors, you will play a crucial part in the process, overseeing all vehicles received on to the site, ensuring that all documentation is present and correct and liaising with many departments within the business. Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire.
- £30,459 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30-minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Receive new vehicles on site and carry out thorough cosmetic inspections.
- Be proficient in accurately spotting any bodywork or interior trim defects.
- Quality check to ensure all vehicles meet our high standard of retail products.
- Understand rectifications required and allocate to best suited department.
- Offer administrative support to our Purchasing and Vehicle Administration teams to assist in the inception of vehicles.
- Uploading specks onto Dealer Management Systems.
- Filing and managing MFL claims.
- Manage and mentor a Team of Cosmetic Vehicle Inspectors.
- Mentor, develop and identify training needs within your team.
- Liaise with other departmental managers.
- Feedback common issues and concerns to the management teams.
You will have the ability to lead, mentor and motivate your team whilst driving performance, hitting deadlines and achieving volume targets. You will be required to be flexible in your approach, be a proactive problem solver and have a keen eye for detail. Our team prepare our vehicles to a very high standard to be showroom ready, ensuring our customers receive the very best product and experience.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles.
- Experience of using Keyloop Drive or similar DMS system would be desirable but not essential as full training will be available.
- Experience in cosmetic repairs is essential to the role.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £30,459 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.