Vehicle Diagnostic Technician/Mechanic
Leeds - OTE £33,000
We are looking for a highly skilled, highly motivated Vehicle Diagnostic Technician/Mechanic to join our team working as part of our growing family, within our busy Preparation centre. You will have had experience working within the motor industry for a minimum of 5 years, gaining valuable knowledge of light motor vehicles. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their workmanship, ensuring our customers receive the high standards of quality they have become accustomed to.
Working in our busy preparation centre alongside an ever-growing team of likeminded individuals, you will be required to:
- Diagnose and repair complex vehicle faults
- Carry out a multitude of other repairs in our modern, clean workshop, whilst using diagnostic equipment, both aftermarket and manufacturer level. You will be using the latest tools, equipment and computer software, all designed to help you achieve goals and quality of workmanship.
- Have a minimum Level 3 NVQ in light motor vehicles or equivalent
- Hold a full UK Driving licence.
An MOT licence is preferable but not essential.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Inspecting Vehicles to a high standard
- Carrying out diagnosis in an efficient manner
- Road testing
- Fault finding
- General repairs
- Good communication skills
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, so please email your CV.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.