Castle Donington - £26,000 (5 days per week including weekends)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Appraiser to join our team. This is an extremely diverse role within the business that requires a keen eye for detail, excellent communication with customers and other team members, as well as accurate organisation skills. This showroom-based role will primarily cover initially appraising, grading and recording information on customer part exchanges, as well as focusing on the accurate process of these vehicles to aid disposal at auction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Viewing, appraising and grading customer part exchanges on site in line with the company SLA’s
- Liaising closely with the Central Purchasing Team on vehicle values.
- Liaising with external transport companies to ensure vehicles arrive at auction in a timely manner.
- Liaising with auction houses to ensure relevant paperwork is correct and present.
- Logging part exchange vehicles onto the auction system
- Liaising with other sites to order and organising vehicles for inter-company transfer
- Complete and check HPI reports for arriving part exchange vehicles
- Assisting the Showroom Management Team as required
- Dealing with all aspects of “Sell your car” enquires from appraisal to purchase.
- Implementing price changes.
- Auditing AvailableCar website for errors on vehicles.
- Ensure all business activities undertaken are compliant.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, so please email your CV.
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.