Leeds - £28,035
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SMART repair technician to join the team at our Leeds branch. As an IMI accredited training centre, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills to help you succeed in the ever-changing automotive industry, including hybrid and EV training.
- £28,035 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30-minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Overtime available on Saturdays
- Training opportunities with leading paint manufacturers
- Hybrid and EV training
- Room for progression & upskilling
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Small paint cosmetic repairs as part of their preparation process
- Glass repairs
- Interior trim repair and wheel refurbishment
- Work in a safe and responsible manner in line with current health and safety regulations
- Quality checking and if required identifying and highlighting any vehicle faults or problems to management
- Willing to undertake training to further enhance your knowledge and skill set.
- Contribute to efficiency – You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle
We are looking for an experienced SMART repair technician who is flexible in their approach, able to work under pressure and achieve volume targets whilst maintaining quality throughout. To undertake this varied role, you must be a strong team player, self-motivated and be eager to learn and develop your skill set.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles
- Experience and skills in a similar role within Bodyshop is essential
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £28,035 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.