Cannock - OTE £26,143 - £28,592
We are looking to recruit skilled mechanics into our growing team at Cannock – are you ready to develop your career at one of the UK’s top car retail businesses?
- DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR: Working with Available Car specific procedure & process. You will be performing diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on all makes & models of vehicles.
- Ensure top quality: Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect & repair our vehicles diligently before customer handover.
- Develop: Setting you up to succeed, with our dedicated in-house training team offering a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills
- Make an impact: We value the expertise of our colleagues and each individual plays an integral part in the workshop and wider team. You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference
You are currently…
- Technically experienced: You have professional qualification, level 2 or equivalent experience, working within either Automotive or similar industry such as Aeronautics, Engines, Electrical, Marine, Aviation, Industrial- or other mechanics
- A good communicator: You communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully in English
- Flexible: You thrive collaborating closely in diverse teams.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full valid driver’s license
In return we offer…
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work for a family business where you are an individual not a number
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun work environment
We are a forward-thinking and rapidly growing family business, and one of the UK’s largest and most successful used car supermarkets. Established in 2002, we now have four Stores located in Castle Donington, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Cannock, and Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Our aim is to always exceed our customers’ expectations in every area of our business. The preparation of our cars is our number one priority, and our standards are very high. We pride ourselves on employing the very best people, and in return we offer a fantastic and friendly working environment in our state-of the-art workshops and preparation centres.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.