Sutton-in-Ashfield - Salary on application
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Preparation Controller who can work as a key member of the Preparation Management Team.
The Preparation Controllers core role is:
To plan, drive and efficiently manage the process and vehicle flow to and from all departments: Cosmetic Inspection, Workshop, Bodyshop, Smart, Chips Away, Dent and Valet.
To ensure that all departments are pre-loaded with vehicles, and all preparation work is completed to customer handover and retail time critical schedules.
Your duties will include:
- Plan and manage workflows through all departments on a day to day basis
- Lead a team of drivers to ensure all vehicles pre-loaded in all departments.
- Carry out regular process and quality reviews with the Preparation Management Team to identify operational issues / discrepancies and ensure appropriate follow up actions are taken to rectify.
- Hold weekly production meetings to plan workload and resources, review identified issues and identify appropriate solutions consistent with Available Car quality and process.
- Support the Departmental Managers to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Experience of leading teams, to be able to engage, empower, lead and motivate the team in their daily activities.
- To be able to work in an organised and methodical manner ensuring that all daily tasks are completed.
- To be able to understand and analyse operational issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Thorough understanding of CDK/Keyloop Drive.
- The application of standard repair times.
- Knowledge of preparation KPI’s.
- To have excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbally
- Flexible and positive approach to changing workload and priorities
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking – To be able to adapt your approach to ensure that changing daily demands are met whilst remaining level headed in a fast paced working environment and to be able to remain calm and logical in a dynamic business environment.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, so please email your CV.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.