Payroll Office Junior
Castle Donington - OTE £19,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our long established, and exciting business as a Payroll Office Junior at our Head Office in Castle Donington.
Reporting to our Payroll Manager, your duties will include:
- Assisting with setting up new employee files
- Requesting references
- Generating letters, and updating various spreadsheets and personal documents within Microsoft Word and Excel
- General office duties.
It is an exciting time for us as we are currently implementing a Group-wide HR & Payroll system and you will have opportunity to support the Payroll Management team in delivering this and other projects which improve the delivery and efficiency of the service.
- Ability to work in high confidentiality to tight deadlines and multi-task to meet targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with other employees.
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to learn.
- High attention to detail.
As Payroll Office Junior, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If you would love to join our friendly Payroll team as a Payroll Office Junior, we would like you to apply today!
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.