Castle Donington - £25,000 - £28,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our long established, and exciting business as a Payroll Administrator at our Head Office in Castle Donington.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join us who can bring significant prior payroll experience to hit the ground running and join our small payroll team.
We are looking for a knowledgeable individual who has a strong work ethic, competent skills in Microsoft Office and has previous experience of dealing with all aspects of end to end payroll.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible in assisting the Payroll Manager with completing the payroll alongside administration duties, which include but are not limited to, starter packs, offer letters, processing leavers, uploading information from excel, maintaining and balancing spreadsheets alongside other ad-hoc duties.
You will be people focused, have good organisational and time management skills to co-ordinate incoming work and assisting the Payroll Manager in order to ensure deadlines are met.
In a busy and varied role, our Payroll Department provides the in house Payroll for over 700 members of staff on a monthly payroll.
- A high level of payroll knowledge, previous payroll experience and experience of using a payroll system is essential.
- A good understanding of statutory legislation together with a sound knowledge of IT is essential.
- Academic qualification to GCSE standards with good passes in Mathematics and English. You should ideally be able to use Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work in high confidentiality to tight deadlines and multi-task to meet targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with other employees.
- Have a high attention to detail.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If you would love to join our friendly Payroll team as a Payroll Administrator, we would like you to apply today!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.