Cannock - £30,300
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Automotive Parts Manager to lead our established team at our Cannock branch.
- £30,300 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30 minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Room for progression & upskilling
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Day-to-day management of the department
- Managing a team of established Parts Advisors
- Working with our established supplier partners to ensure cost control
- Managing stock, WIP control and invoicing
- Working closely with all our Preparation Centre Departments
- Working with our established supplier partners
- Team Management experience is essential
We are looking for an experienced parts manager with extensive knowledge of the motor trade who has previous working experience within an automotive retailer. We seek a confident manager to look after an established team of parts advisors. Having experience using Parts Management Systems such as Kerridge/ADP/Drive would also be an advantage.
- Previous Automotive Parts Manager experience is essential
- Use of parts management systems such as CDK Drive/Kerridge is advantageous
- A full and valid UK driving license is required
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £30,300 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.