Castle Donington - £25,424
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an automotive parts advisor to join our ever-expanding team. You will provide a fast and efficient parts supply service, be an excellent communicator and be confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- £25,424 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- Monday to Friday role
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Working closely with all our Preparation Centre Departments
- Purchasing Parts
- Purchasing sundries, paint & materials for the 36 Used Car Brands
- Working with our established supplier partners
- Complete all associated paperwork
- Data entry and computer work on a daily basis
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge & understanding of products
- Experience working alone as well as in a team
We are looking for a confident automotive parts advisor who has previous experience and a depth of knowledge dealing with car parts & accessories in the motor trade. To undertake this varied role, you must be a strong team player, self-motivated and be able to complete tasks in a set timeframe.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft packages
- Previous motor-trade parts counter experience is essential
- Use of parts management systems such as CDK Drive/Kerridge is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £25,424 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.