Leeds - OTE £30,000 (46.5 hours per week)
We are looking to recruit an experienced MOT Tester to join our busy preparation centre.
Our team prepare our vehicles to a very high standard to be showroom ready, ensuring our customers always receive the very best product and experience.
You will be required to carry out vehicle inspections, repairs, and maintenance with our diagnostic machines, ensuring that these vehicles are inspected to the highest of standards.
- Be flexible in your approach
- Be able to work under pressure and achieve volume targets whilst maintaining quality throughout
- Have a great eye for detail and take great pride in the work you produce.
- Have a full, current MOT qualification (essential)
- Have a Full UK driving licence (essential)
In return we offer…
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work for a family business where you are an individual not a number
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun work environment
If this is you, we would like to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.