Castle Donington - £34,529
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Master Technician to join our team. With a state-of-the-art training centre, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills to help you succeed in the ever-changing automotive industry, including hybrid and EV training.
- £34,529 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30 minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Overtime available on Saturdays
- Training opportunities – Bosch, Delphi & more
- Hybrid and EV training
- Room for progression & upskilling
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Have the proven ability to diagnose and rectify a variety of vehicle faults or recommend a repair path.
- Have the ability to work accurately and independently in problem solving and diagnostics.
- Apply common sense when making decisions.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Make a strong and positive impact in the team.
- Be able to work on own initiative and be a pro-active problem solver.
- Apply professional knowledge and experience on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide technical and professional support to other technicians.
- Work to health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Ensure top quality by fixing it right first time, we trust you to inspect & repair our vehicles diligently before customer handover.
- Contribute to efficiency – You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle
As an experienced Master technician you will be adding your skill set to undertake a variety of tasks in our Preparation Centre. To enable you to be the very best, you will have access to the latest state of the art diagnostic equipment and facilities. Your role will include mentoring apprentices, using your depth of knowledge to help develop the next generation of technicians as well as delivering excellent workmanship in your role.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles.
- Diagnostic/Master Technician recognised qualification.
- Previous experience as a Diagnostic/Master Technician.
- EV and Hybrid qualification desirable.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £34,529 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.