Head Office Assistant
Castle Donington - £22,000 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Head Office Assistant to join our team at our Castle Donington Store.
Working as part of this important department, you will be required to assist the Head Office Team with new developments, ongoing business needs and the day-to-day operations of the department to contribute towards the utmost efficiency of the Business. You will need to be computer literate, have experience using Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel etc. and have a great work ethic. Excellent communication skills are vital and you will need to be a highly trustworthy individual with the ability to keep private and confidential information, just so.
You will need to have a full UK driving licence.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Typing up Senior Management meeting minutes
- Assisting with the catering requirements for our CEO and COO
- Charity champion – working closely with our Account Manager at our internal charity, MIND
- Assist with system administration & maintenance work
- Assist with IT projects/updates
- Procurement of items for Head Office personnel
- Generation of reports/figures
- Assisting with the organisation of events across the Business
- Assist with site projects across group
- Support with organisation of training across group
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
Previous experience working in an Assistant type role, working within a Senior/Executive department and have previous experience of using a DMS such as CDK/Keyloop or something similar, is desirable but not essential.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, so please email your CV.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.