Customer Assistant (Handover)
Leeds - £20,000 (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a Customer Assistant to join our Vehicle Handover Team on a temporary contract to cover Maternity leave.
Working within the Vehicle Handover department, the team’s priority is to ensure the efficient delivery and collection of vehicles. This role demands an eye for detail and excellent organisational skills, working alongside the Vehicle Handover Manager to maintain high levels of customer service, whilst achieving the sites volume budget.
Working within the Handover team as a Customer Assistant you will be required to carry out the following duties.
Specific responsibilities include:
- To deal with all customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with the Showroom Management Team to feedback on common issues with a view to rectifying common trends
- Responsible for managing customer collections and deliveries
- Liaise with the Preparation Team to monitor the progress of sold vehicles
- Checking vehicles prior to collection
- Sold rows checked and audited twice weekly
- To present all products in a professional and factual manner
- To ensure all customers are contacted prior to their collection to ensure a smooth collection
- To ensure that all relevant products are presented by the team to maximise the profitability of the department
- Registering vehicles to the new keeper at the end of the handover process
- Assist the customer to SORN a part exchange vehicle wherever possible
- Ensure all business activities undertaken are compliant
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If this is you, we would love to hear from you, so please email your CV.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.