Group Marketing Data and Insight Analyst / Manager
Castle Donington - £35,000 to £50,000 (dependent on experience and skill level)
We are seeking a Group Marketing Data and Insight Analyst / Manager to work alongside our Senior Management Team and our Marketing Agency to analyse our marketing data, to understand customer behaviour and to look for opportunities to improve our business performance.
You will be working as part of the Head Office Team but equally working collaboratively as part of the Marketing Team, providing essential reports, insights and solutions, and highlighting opportunities for further development.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with a true passion for instigating data-based change within a successful, dynamic automotive business and to join a team of likeminded, passionate and commercially aware individuals and Team players. Data analysis must be your passion, marketing must be your chosen field and experience in the automotive field is essential.
You will hold the following key skills:
- Strong data analytical skills and experience working across different technologies/tools with the ability to comfortably work with a range of data sets.
- A driven and proactive individual with a passion for data.
- Excellent time management skills
- Extracting data from various databases and presenting / analysing
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people at all levels of the business, including the board.
- Ability to interpret and present findings in a clear format
- Strong knowledge of a range of analytical software
- Excellent attention to detail
As a Marketing Data and Insight Manager within a successful Automotive Retail Business, you will be actively involved in:
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Social Media campaigns
- Recommendation / Referral marketing
- Customer behaviour – online and instore
- Evolving the Customer Journey – online and instore
- Implement best practice for analytics and data management
- Evolving our data gathering in partnership with our technology companies
- Undertake adhoc analysis tasks as required
Blending your knowledge of marketing with your obsession for data, you will be helping to drive strong performance levels across the business and be a key player in helping to maintain the company’s high standards of inventiveness towards market leading campaigns.
The role will be based at our head office site Castle Donington but will require regular travel to all four locations.. You will also be required to travel to be involved with our Agency Team in Leeds at least once a week to collaborate on projects.
- To work in a professional manner and with integrity, and to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products as appropriate to the role.
- Be aware of and comply with all Available Car policies including in particular Health and Safety and Safeguarding.
- Participate in the Available Car Appraisal process and undertake professional development as required.
- Contribute to the overall aims and values of Available Car.
- These above-mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive, the post- holder may be required to carry out other duties as required by AvailableCar.
In addition to an excellent salary, the successful candidate will also receive;
- A company car
- Onsite parking
- Mobile Phone
- Profit related performance bonus
- Staff Discount
- Option to enrol in our ride to work scheme
If this is you, we would really like to hear from you.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.