Castle Donington - £23,000 - 5 days per week (inclusive of weekends)
Want to take your career up a gear?
Here at Available Car, we are looking for talented professionals to join our expanding sales teams. If you’re eager to work for a market leader, can succeed and excel in a target driven, fast paced environment, are full of ideas and want to progress to the next stage of your sales career then we have the opportunity for you.
- £23,000 per annum + commission
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- Room for progression
- Training opportunities
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
- Friendly team environment
About the role:
- Confidentially and professionally welcome Available Car Customers into the business
- Conduct test drives, assisting the customer in familiarising themselves with a prospective purchase.
- Confidently, professionally, and proactively engage with customers to build relationships, ensuring a positive and memorable customer experience.
- Work effectively with the Senior Customer Assistant and Customer Relationship Manager, to achieve own and team’s monthly sales targets.
- Achieves KPI’s and targets set out by management.
- Drive performance through the presentation of additional value-added products and services
- Actively contribute towards and build upon the Available Car ethos of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Become an exceptional team player and pro-actively contribute to the success of the team.
- Maximise every opportunity to do business.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle.
Ideally you will have a minimum of one year’s car sales experience with a proven sales record. You will have the drive to excel targets and work well as part of a highly motivated team. You are happy working in a competitive sales environment and have an enthusiastic and resilient personality.
We will consider those with retail sales experience from an industry outside of car sales such as estate agents, electronics, or mobile phones sales. You must also hold a full, valid driving licence.
- Computer literate & Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Be experienced in negotiation and selling.
- Have 1+ years’ sales experience (preferably car sales but not essential).
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role.
Hours: 42 hours per week. 5 days out of 7 on a rota. This will include the weekend when we experience our busiest days.
Pay: £23,000 per annum
If you have what it takes to join a pro-active, busy, large car supermarket then we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.