Castle Donington - OTE £24,325
Available Car is a family owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled person to join our Valeting team at our Castle Donington branch. The role of valeter will be responsible for valeting our preparation and sold cars onsite. This is a busy working environment, and the successful candidate will need excellent organisation, communication skills and be able to work as part of a team to deliver unbeatable customer satisfaction.
- £24,325 per annum
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30 minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Room for progression & upskilling
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Interior and exterior detailing of our vehicles using a variety of tools, equipment, and environmentally friendly chemicals.
- Maintain a high standard of work to always ensure top quality.
- Work in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Quality checking and if required identifying and highlighting any vehicle faults or problems to management.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle.
You will have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work. Our aim is to always exceed our customers’ expectations in every area of our business. The preparation of our cars is our number one priority, and our standards are very high. We pride ourselves on employing the very best people.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles.
- Computer/Tablet literate
- Keen eye for detail
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £24,325 per annum
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.