Castle Donington - £28,000 to £33,900 depending on experience
Monday – Friday.
Available Car is a family owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bodyshop technician to join our team at our Castle Donington branch. As an IMI accredited training centre, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills to help you succeed in the ever-changing automotive industry, including hybrid and EV training.
- £28,000 – £33,900 depending on experience
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- 30 minute paid break per day
- Monday to Friday role
- Overtime available on Saturdays
- Training opportunities with leading paint manufacturers
- Hybrid and EV training
- Room for progression & upskilling
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- Repair cosmetic paint faults on used cars as part of their preparation process.
- Producing high quality paint spraying from start to finish using in water-based paints.
- Minimise wastage of all parts, paints, and consumables
- Work in a safe and responsible manner in line with current health and safety regulations.
- Quality checking and if required identifying and highlighting any vehicle faults or problems to management
- Willing to undertake training to further enhance your knowledge and skill set.
- Contribute to efficiency – You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicle
We are looking for a multiskilled individual whose skill set includes paint, preparation and polishing to a high standard with a fantastic attention to detail. To undertake this varied role, you must be a strong team player, self-motivated and be able to complete tasks in a set timeframe.
- Full UK driving licence is essential to the role as you will be driving manual, automatic & electric vehicles
- Experience and skills in a similar role within Bodyshop is essential
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17.30 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Pay: £28,000 – £33,900 depending on experience
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.