Assistant Remarketing Manager
Regional - Excellent basic salary with realistic OTE of £50,000 + Fully expensed company car
Assistant Remarketing Manager
Available Car is a family-owned Used Car Supermarket with 4 branches across the Midlands and Yorkshire. We are looking for an Assistant Remarketing Manager to join an established team in a field-based role across our 4 sites helping to lead the way in all aspects of our Part Exchange, Is Your Car Available and Auction Remarketing Programs.
- Excellent basic salary with realistic OTE of £50,000
- Fully expensed company car
- Laptop and company mobile
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
- “Available Anniversaries” (Days off to support with life changing moments)
- Employee discount scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Charity Day Off
- Occupational Health
- Corporate gym membership/discounts
About the role:
- To lead and coach the team of vehicle appraisers in all aspects of the Is Your Car Available buying service.
- Support the team of vehicle appraisers with vehicle valuations.
- To provide training and advise on vehicle conditions for pricing.
- Providing support and training to all teams across 4 sites in accordance with the Available car/Is Your Car Available appraisal grading standards.
- Attending physical auctions when required.
- Arranging the remarketing of part exchange vehicles.
- Organising and coordinating the rotas and operational requirements of all vehicle appraisal teams across 4 sites in allegiance with Senior Vehicle Appraisers at each site
- Ensuring the correct completion of paperwork in accordance with company standards and ensuring all policies and procedures are followed.
- Recording and interpreting data to measure and identify any trends or patterns that can assist decision making achieving more profit.
- Liaising with both internal and external partners to the highest standards and ensuring relationships are maintained.
- Any other Ad hoc duties that may need to be carried out as requested by the Head of Remarketing
You will be driving and inspiring a team of buyers who purchase high volumes of used vehicles. Your role will include coaching, mentoring, and offering advice to the team to help hit group and individual targets, you will set an excellent example, ensuring all policies and procedures are followed as per the company requirements.
- A strong team manager with a determination to succeed.
- Ability to deal with challenges and to assist the head of remarketing in all aspects the department.
- A strong knowledge of the sales journey and a commitment to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to inspire and maintain a high level of motivation within all aspects of vehicle buying and appraising.
- A strong knowledge of the used car market and car valuations is essential.
- 2 Years New/Used Car Sales Manager and/or Auction Remarketing/Buying experience required.
- Previous experience analysing datasets from internal and external sources.
- Proficient with Microsoft Packages.
- A flexible approach is essential as traveling is required.
- Highly organised with an excellent work ethic.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 5 day working week – must be flexible depending on location
Pay: Excellent basic salary with realistic OTE of £50,000 + Fully expensed company car
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
At Available Car, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
To apply, please send an email to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for within the subject of the email.