Cannock - OTE £25,000 - 5 1/2 days per week (inclusive of weekends)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Aftersales team. You will be assisting our customers in all aspects of purchasing a vehicle in a fast-paced environment, both onsite and via other platforms.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting customers both instore and online
- Arranging and booking jobs within our workshops
- Providing updates on progress of repairs
- Meeting and greeting customers for their collections
- Keeping accurate job card and video condition records
All whilst delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
You will need to be well organised, have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team in a busy environment.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking family business
If you have the above attributes, along with previous customer service experience and excellent IT skills then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this or any other position at AvailableCar or just to register your CV with us, please complete the application form.