WIN FREE entry to the AvailableCar Wilne 10K
We recently announced the exciting news that we have partnered up with the Derby 10 Mile and Wilne 10k running events as the new headline sponsor.
At Available Car, we are a family-owned used car retailer with over 4,000 cars, across 4 Stores in Castle Donington, Sutton in Ashfield, Cannock & Leeds. Established for over 20 years, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a friendly, helpful and hassle-free car buying experience and complete peace of mind, with every purchase.
The Available Car Wilne 10k will take place in Draycott on 4th September and is one of the biggest events in the region, attracting many international standard athletes and this year is proud to be hosting the Midland Counties Athletics Association Championships, the Derbyshire Athletics 10k Championships and the Leicestershire & Rutland Athletics Association Championships. The official charity is Treetop Hospice.
We are giving away FREE entry to the Wilne 10K
The team at Castle Donington have filled the boot of an ‘Available Car’ with boxes of trainers at the Derby Runner in Spondon.
Simply guess how many boxes of trainers are in the boot of the car for a chance to WIN!
All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Monday 8th August at AvailableCar Castle Donington.
Keep an eye out on our social media channels for further updates and good luck!
Terms and Conditions – AvailableCar Wilne 10K competition
- The Promoter of this prize draw promotion (the “prize draw”) is Available Car Ltd, Station Road, Castle Donington, DE74 2NL.
- The prize draw is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Available Car Ltd and their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its associated companies, retailers and agencies or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- The prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary. By entering this promotion, you accept these promotional terms and the conditions herein.
- Promotion Period: 3rd-8th August 2022.
- To Enter: Please post your guess on our Facebook post, then like and share the post to be entered into the prize draw.
- The Prizes: Entry to the AvailableCar Wilne 10K x 2.
- Winner Selection: The Local Prize Draw winners will be the first entries randomly selected by an independent adjudicator from all correct prize draw entries. The prize draw will take place on Monday 8th August 2022.
- Winner Notification: Local Prize Draw winners will be notified via Facebook within 24 hours of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 2 Days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 2 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all participants. No other correspondence will be entered into about it. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified. No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- No cash or other alternatives to the prize are available, nor is it transferable and must be claimed by the person named on the entry in person.. Failure to claim the prize will lead to the prize being forfeited and will entitle the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability in accordance with the same process described above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to photograph and use the name of the winner and his/her travel companions to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes without charge, and the winner hereby consents to the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
- By entering the prize draw, all participants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the terms and conditions of which the application instructions form part.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies, and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any cancellation, or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.